Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Our newest Grandchild

No, Sprout hasn't come in to the world yet. Another week to go. I was lucky to go to the hospital today to meet the midwives that are going to bring the next Stomaci into this wonderful family. Nicole's baby bump is very large, reminds me of when I was carrying Adam who was nearly 10 pound and very long. When they put the heart monitor on to hear the baby's heart beat, it became very real. I became teary again. I am so glad to be around to participate like that. Our girls are very sharing in that way ..how lucky are we.




Photo: Nicole and Raff at the airport with 10days to go
Nicole is very well and very positive ...and actually looking forward to
the birth. It is their third after all. Ella nearly5 and Charlotte 2.5 are very excited as well. Their cousins are also waiting patiently, everyone is very close.

No comments: