Monday, February 18, 2008

Ah! Grandkids

Mondays are my favourite day. It is the day I take Rachels 4 children to and from School, childcare etc. .Sometimes I also get to pick up Ella as well. Today was one of those days. Hannah and Ella are as thick as thieves at the moment. Coming home on way home from School the girls were having a conversation in the back seat it went like this and I quote " how did you learn to talk?" Answer" I learned to talk from the show the teletubbies" the answer to that was "so did I" Well I burst out laughing and so did Ryan. Anyone who has ever heard and seen that show would know that would not be how you learnt to talk. Nicole... Ella knows that you have been eating chocolate she looks in the bin to see what you have been eating. You know how I know. She told the woman in the book shop. Nothing is sacred. Just a tip from me put it in the green bin outside she is not tall enough to see in there. out of the mouth of babes. I love Mondays

1 comment:

Nicole S said...

Hey! It wasn't just me! It was our anniversary chocolate ...